Services that I offer in Brighton
I specialize in WordPress web development and have over 15 years of experience creating sites in most industries and in almost every vertical; I talk to servers via SSH, manage projects in Git, manage domains, script in PHP, develop databases, integrate APIs, edit audio, and much more!
In addition to web development, as a consultant I can offer trusted professional search engine optimization, UI/UX design, and all sorts of marketing to work in parallel with your online presence.
How Can I Help?
- I can fix a website I can make a website responsive I can make a website I can fix CSS I can set up a website I can recreate a website I can fix mobile website issues I can test a website I can improve a website I can maintain a website I can launch a website I can redesign a website I can move a website I can manage a website I can proofread a website
I relied on him for both emergency errors, as well as website improvements and tips on SEO. I would recommend him to anyone else who needs web technical help.
Tony works with speed and precision and has the ability to identify your needs even when you don't communicate them fully.
His cross functional relationships with different groups within the company were exceptional People simply enjoy working with a "glass if half full" kind of person.
He's a personable individual who has great communication skills and seamlessly interacts with marketers, clients, and decision-makers alike.
He has consistently been rock solid reliable, responsive, effective, and advanced in his web development skills
Tony is great to work with. He is very responsive and his work is top notch!
Tony is very skilled and great to work with. He hits deadlines and communicates clearly. I highly recommend working with Tony.
Very trustworthy and responsive guy, we’re always very happy with the work he delivers!
On-demand Development in Brighton
- Bugfixes & Website Issues
- Server & Domain Migrations
- Mobile & Tablet Responsiveness
- Pagespeed Optimizations
- Plugin & Theme Bugfixes
Monthly Support in Brighton
- Biweekly Website, Plugin, & Theme Updates
- WordPress Version Updates
- Backups Externally/Locally
- Form & Functionality Verifications
- Review Site For Errors
Web Development & Design in Brighton
- Custom WordPress Theme Development
- Pre-Purchased Theme Development
- Static HTML Site Development
- PHP and JS Development
- Full Website Deployments
* While time to time there are some projects that fall under $3,500 – most full website development projects tend to be above. If budget is an issue, I understand and don’t mind giving you suggestions on moving forward using other affordable solutions in Brighton or elsewhere.